Disruptium is a vision founded by three highly motivated & high-achieving diverse leaders for aspiring founders, early-stage ventures, and investors, born out of solving the emerging needs of the startup ecosystem. The platform aspires to
be a one-stop solution for the up and coming start-up ecosystem, by uprooting the inherent challenges of the nascent stage and fledgling companies, including mentorship, making it fundable and funding it, product-market fit, team resources,
and everything zero-to-one.
Job Description for the Role of Graphic Designer
About the Role:
The team is seeking a senior designer to lead a collaborative and growing team of creatives. You will work alongside other designers, writers, and media teams to concept and execute design programs — elevating the brand standards and communication design. The output of this work stretches across mediums and channels— bringing the brand to life through sales materials, products, communications, global campaigns, and events.
Our ideal teammate is passionate about brand building and thrives in ambiguity. You should have deep knowledge and practical experience developing brand guidelines, pitch decks, and presenting to senior executives. Because the work is varied, fast-paced, and high pressure, you should be able to confidently articulate design rationale and designer compelling creativity with a high level of craft.
As a Graphic Designer, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Refine and evolve the brand identity standards and expressions across marketing channels
• Establish best practices and tools to support sales, marketing, and product teams
• Clearly articulate design rationale to cross-functional partners and senior executives
• Collaborate with marketing partners to design global and localized sales material
• Keep projects on track, expertly manage personal workflow, schedules, and deadlines
• Approach all projects with a strategic lens—strong systems-thinking and storytelling skill set
• Build a culture of design that embraces experimentation, curiosity, and collaboration
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand qualifications:
• Minimum of foundation degree, HND, or degree in graphic design or other art and design-based subject
• Advanced understanding of typography, grid, layout, and color
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Google Slides
• Calm under pressure and comfortable with ambiguity
• Highly collaborative, organized, and a self-starter
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication